The Rich dad

Now who wouldn't want to have one, so check this out. I stumbled across this website and ended up spending there hours.. The Rich Dad has a Power Pack that requires registration, but is absolutely free (no affiliate marketing here). And it really is worth registering for. There are a lot of good advise and what I especially loved are the tools for figuring out your finances. I literally spent hours there figuring out where I am and what I should be doing.
The man behind is Robert T. Kiyosaki. Well, actually according their biographs, there's a huge team of experts at The Rich Dad Company. But according to the Robert's biography, it all started from the bestseller Rich Dad Poor Dad, a personal finance book. Check it out, and please leave a comment!

“The poor and the middle class
work for money. The rich have
their money work for them.”
- The Rich Dad -

No comments:

Post a Comment